Can I just say that God IS on our side, no matter how small! He made a way where I thought there was no way! Do you ever self-impose guilt like I do? I have been struggling ever since having baby Silas in June about getting to the gym, because after work, that is the LAST thing on my mind! I felt guilty for not going straight home to spend the last few hours of my day with him, but then I felt guilty for not going to the gym. It was a catch-22! I couldn't win!
Then, it hit me:
1. Change gyms so it is closer to work.
2. Go in the morning! I originally had the idea to go to the gym at lunchtime, BUT...even better, I found out the gym opens at 7:30 am and I don't have to be to work until 8:30 am!!
I have been LOVING going in the morning - and the best thing?! It doesn't hang over my head the rest of the day!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment