I traded my coffee for espresso beans. Saturday I made some coffee at home, which I never do because I have never pretended I am a barista or even close to one! Which is why I go to Starbucks. The coffee turned out weak and I was disappointed. So I traded my coffee for espresso beans. My sister got me a big bag of Choxie chocolate-covered espresso beans for Christmas. Yum! So I was thinking, I traded my coffee - pretty low calorie - for chocolate covered espresso beans - high everything - calories, fat, caffeine - you name it. Hmm.
Was it worth the trade? I don't know, but I did it. I made the trade because I thought it would be better and it made me start thinking about other areas of my life. What else am I trading? Do I trade-in because I think one thing will be better than another or that I have a better answer or solution? What have I traded God for? Has he just quietly taken things I've handed Him because He's a nice guy and just not said anything? Have the trade-in's been worth it? I could totally be missing out on something and not even know it!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment