Sunday, January 27, 2008

wonderful husband!

I was SOOOO excited to get my Valentine's Day present EARLY! Friday night Scott took me out to dinner and said we were going to get my Valentine's present afterwards because I had to be there with him to pick it out. I was so thrilled to find out we were going to the jewelery store to pick out this pave set pink Sapphire I had been hinting at (for Mother's Day). Most of you know I have a September birthday, so Sapphire is my birthstone and the (lab-generated, ugh) pink Sapphires are soooo beautiful!! I walked in and went right to them! They were sparkling sooo much and I couldn't breathe! I was so thrilled to leave with a beautiful ring from my wonderful hubby!
I am so thankful to God for giving me a great husband, and although we're not perfect, God has been blessing us as we put Him first in our marriage and family. I am so lucky and blessed!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It's gorgeous! Love the mani too! So happy for you both!