I just LOVE being a mom! I never knew being a mom was going to steal my heart as much as it has! I love the verse in Psalms 127:3 that says, "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." I love it so much because most every mom (or dad!) would feel that their child is a gift. And I do believe that God give GOOD gifts. This verse says children are a REWARD from God. A reward has a totally different connotation! It encourages me, that even though my life has had it's shares of ups and downs, that I have been doing SOMETHING right if God chose to reward me. Silas is SUCH a beautiful reward. He makes me smile everyday and when I look at him I feel God's love for me. Silas often gets passed around at church and people always want to talk and interract with him. It is so much fun when Silas smiles at someone else and encourages their day. It makes me so glad to share him...to share my reward with others.
side note:
Oh my word - I had to post both of these pictures! I was just looking through some files and I came across this SONOGRAM from last January! Oh my word - it made me cry - MIRACLE!
1 comment:
Beautiful! For a minute there I thought you were making an announcement for a "new reward" on the way! :)
Silas is adorable!
Post a Comment