Wednesday, February 20, 2008

fireplace

I believe a sermonette is in here somewhere...
Some of you may know we are in the middle of remodeling our living room and one of the projects is switching the wood-burning stove out for a fireplace insert. This is very exciting for both Scott and me!

Scott has been asking for prayer about the install tomorrow because the two owners he is dealing with at the company have been confusing and difficult to work with. This is what he tells me: The father and son send different messages. The son says and promises certain things and the father says they can't be done. I thought this was very interesting.

I am so glad that our heavenly Father and his son, Jesus, don't send different messages! The whole story of the Bible is about God's love for us, so much so that he sent his son, Jesus to bring us back into relationship with him. He desires for us to be restored and whole. I am so glad that the Bible has ONE message and that it is one of hope for our daily lives.

No comments: