Friday, March 7, 2008

spring?




I am not convinced that spring is around the corner, nor that Easter is two weeks away. Look out my front door! We are in the middle of a storm in Buffalo. As much as I long for sandy beaches, we sure had fun in our cozy house today. Our family went to a movie and then had fun playing indoors. My hubby is the best. He would rather be with us than anywhere in the world!! We love when we have Fridays off together!! My family is such a blessing.


SIDE NOTES:
As you can see, Silas and Samson loooove each other. Silas had cozy time with daddy in front of the fireplace after taking his bath. Scott and I drank my free Guatemalan medium roast sample from Starbucks and sat in our rocking chairs. We're so old. BUT, as you can see the living room renovations ARE progressing. The fireplace is IN and our furniture arrived! Now we just need drywall and paint. and end tables. and lamps.

No comments: