Monday, March 24, 2008

20 things about michelle

I was inspired by a friend who wrote 50 things about herself. I'm not sure how spiritual this process may be, save for the fact that it my help me know myself more fully by exposing and speaking the truth about my many nuances! These are in no particular order:

1. I hate to clean even more than I hate working out.
2. Even after three years of being home in Buffalo, I miss my girlfriends from my Bible study in KY so much it's crazy. I still feel the void.
3. My new kitchen methods have been going well and I have been cooking up a storm!
4. Scott picks up after me every day and it still drives him nuts after 8 years!
5. I love to sing more than I love anything (besides Scott and Silas).
6. My favorite hobby is shopping.
7. I love anything that looks like an accessory!
8. I am a sucker for all holidays and themes.
9. I loved the name Silas because he praised God duirng difficult circumstances in his life.
10. My shoe size is 9 1/2.
11. I am so sad that my parents are moving to VA.
12. I haven't kept up scrapbooking and Silas has no photo book.
13. Scott thinks I'm ADHD and I never intend on admitting to that!
14. Two ways I pamper myself are getting my nails done and drinking caramel macchiatos from Starbuck's.
15. I wish my sister lived closer.
16. I am a sucker for all reality shows!
17. I tape Rachael Ray and The View every day.
18. When I first met Scott I thought he looked like Antonio Banderas.
19. Scott and I were engaged at Heart Island of the Thousand Islands in upstate NY.
20. I am an ENFP on the Myers-Briggs personality temperament test.

Hope you had a good laugh!
Here's a free one: Scott just said he'd trade me the remote for the computer! GOTTA GO!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I can totally relate to many of these! Surprised? I love #2. It's been almost 4 years since we moved and the void is still there for me as well. Our group was so special, God definitely met us there each Monday evening. I miss and love you girl.