
Being a working mother makes me wonder if I have some kind of syndrome or if I'm just plain crazy. Even though I know all the reasons why we need to be a two-family income, getting to Thursday of my five-day work week (Sun-Thur) continues to amaze me. How did I do it again? The morning rushes, the mid-day calls to check on hubs and the kiddos, semi-chaotic re-entry to home life, continued begging for snacks instead of dinner, spills, potty breaks, baths and laughs. Sometimes I surprise myself. Today the hubs ordered us a pizza for dinner and it was the most welcomed gift EVER. It took so much relief off my shoulders and just the thought of it comforted me even before I got home. How do I do it? A lot of grace, prayer and a hubby who I wouldn't trade for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment