Friday, March 12, 2010

I know the plans I have for her!

This morning I had a surprise for Sophia! She didn't know it, but I put together one of her birthday presents in hope that we could take it outside after lunch and enjoy this great spring weather! Little did she know what I was up to at 7:30am! As I wrangled the pieces and smiled with joy, I could hear her stirring in her crib...which eventually led to crying. She was impatient, restless, wanted out (of her crib) and had no idea it would be worth it!


I couldn't help but think of Jeremiah 29:11, "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I was reminded that when I'm impatient, resltless or "want out" of my circumstances, that I truly have NO IDEA what God is up to or what's on the other side! God sees the big picture, knows the plans and is (always) working for my good.

No comments: