
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sophia's room
I am SO blessed that my mom has been able to help me get Sophia's room ready! I have been living in chaos with the house under construction for the last 5-6 months and FINALLY things are coming together and it feels SO good to have her room ready for her! I just had a dream last night that she was born and it's probably because I emotionally "feel ready" now that her room is done. Everything turned out so beautiful and I can't wait to peer in on her! Only 5 wks to go!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the baby's room is beautiful!! how exciting that you are able to enjoy the adventure of both a boy and a girl...we still have hopes and prayers for one more, particularly a girl!! have u tried out a graco quattro duo stroller yet, we absolutely love ours...its amazing!! its so sturdy and durable and the kids love it!
i have also used triple paste on the boys, love it - it really is the only thing that works...target diapers are awful all the way around...and since we stopped using them the diaper rash cleared right up, but they were also teething this week...weird how that just messes up their whole system...anyway, good luck with the new baby, she'll be here soon!! congrats!
Post a Comment