Friday, August 29, 2008

big boy

Silas is really getting to be quite the little toddler. Thought I'd post a video because my BFF is DYING to see him! Sorry, Christy! This one's for you!

1 comment:

Angi B said...

Adorable! I was thinking of you and the progression of the pregnancy. Doesn't it seem like only weeks ago when we would peek at Silas' progression online while working at CCA? Time really flies and is so precious.

I'm glad you are making so many memories. Usually, each summer, I pull out the camcorder and we watch videos of the girls. It's so amazing how quickly they grow!

Enjoy these precious times, Michelle. Nikki is only 5 years away from college - 3 years away from driving - and Nia is not far behind. Shawn and I are already talking about visiting the girls and their families when they move out, marry and start their families (if the Lord tarries - of course).

I'll talk with you soon! Keep posting, I love your blog.

- Your friend,
Angela